français  |  English
Hôtel Manoir Sur-le-Cap (Ville de Québec, Canada) Hôtel Manoir Sur-le-Cap (Ville de Québec, Canada) Hôtel Manoir Sur-le-Cap (Ville de Québec, Canada) Hôtel Manoir Sur-le-Cap (Ville de Québec, Canada) Hôtel Manoir Sur-le-Cap (Ville de Québec, Canada) Hôtel Manoir Sur-le-Cap (Ville de Québec, Canada) Hôtel Manoir Sur-le-Cap (Ville de Québec, Canada) Hôtel Manoir Sur-le-Cap (Ville de Québec, Canada) Hôtel Manoir Sur-le-Cap (Ville de Québec, Canada)

A historic hotel

Manoir Sur-le-Cap is located near the Château Frontenac and Notre Dame Basilica in Old Quebec, in the the most historic quarter of North America.

On this site, facing the Jardin des Gouverneurs, a wooden house was built at the end of the 18th century.

After purchasing the property in 1837, William L. Felton had the small house demolished and replaced by a comfortable stone house.

Subsequently, Doctor Georges Mellis Douglas, owner of the residence, had the Grosse-Ile opened up for sick immigrants and became their medical superintendent.

In 1856 and 1857, the owner of this home was painter Théophile Hamel who lived there after his mariage.

Today, we have preserved the historic cachet of this hotel. Our warm hospitality will make your stay unforgettable, in a city designated as a world heritage site.

We speak French, English and Mandarin.